After work today, I went to a burger place with my colleague-friend*. After 2 Guinness beers, I started babbling on random stuffs.
– “Is there any movie you want your future kids to watch?” , I asked.
– “Hm… not sure. How about you?”
Oh yeah, I only waited for him to ask me back. There I went with these 3 movies:
- “Sound of Music” – to nurture his/her love for music and art.
<Poster from “Sound of Music”. I feel the hills are alive!>
- “Shoeshine” – to bitterly teach them the beauty, trust and honesty in friendship.
<An exceptionally expressive scene from “Shoeshine” >
- “Yamada Tarou Monogatari” – to strengthen their love for family and encourage them to find happiness in whatever situation they are in (in the drama, Yamada’s family is impecunious).
<A Japanese drama series, amusing and touching at the same time>
Yes, all the values I treasure.